5 day course workshop / 30-Hr Pre-Teacher Training Course
Now days Yoga is a boom and everyone wants to adapt the yogic practices in their lifestyle. Why will one not crave for it when it brings pre-eminent health and wellbeing in life? Asan Yoga School gives a substantial platform for those who have a desire to accustom to these practices to reshape their life. One can join our 5 day workshop (Retreat) / 30-Hr Pre-Teacher Training Course and fulfil the desirable learnings of yogic practices.
The acquired studies during workshop:
The main objective of the workshop is to get acquainted with Ashtanga Vinyasa Primary Series which is a set of yoga postures incorporated with Ujjayi breath, Bandhas (Internal locks) and Drishti (Gazing point).
While practicing these traditional set of sequence one will learn all the foundation poses from Ashtanga Vinyasa Primary Series. A deeper practice is achieved through proper understanding of the poses. How to align the body with the breath, breath with the mind would be taught. Through the practice of this one reaches a no mind state; I.e. going from pose to pause. The art of studying individual pose benefits the practitioner to understand the structure of his own practice, makes the practice injury free and gets a significant learning of his own body.
In this workshop one will get a specialised training in how to use a yoga props and adapt them in their day to day practice.
B.K.S. Iyengar Says,
The body is like the cloth to the soul. It is our duty to take care of it. It is the container of the soul. Without this cloth, we would not be able to move and speak. Hence, it has to be taken care of.
The workshop is designed in a way, where you will first get introduced to the practice of Ashtanga Vinyasa Primary Series, Pranayama (breath awareness) kriyas (cleansing techniques) and Pawanmuktasana Series (Subtle movements of joints). You will learn the correct mechanism of each and every pose that will reflect in your day to day practice. Through this reflection you will feel ready to do your self-practice in your daily routine. Different meditation techniques performed at the end of the day helps one to get a real insight of yoga.
Daily Schedule of 5 day yoga workshop
6.30am – 9 am
|Pranayama, Kriya and Ashtanga Vinyasa Primary Series|
9am -11.30 am
|Breakfast and Rest|
|Alignment and Adjustment Class (Theory and practice)|
1pm – 2pm
2pm – 5.30pm
|Rest and Rejuvenate|
5.30pm – 6 pm
6 pm – 7 pm
|Meditation techniques/ Hatha Vinyasa Flow/ Restorative class/ Mantra Chanting|
7 pm – 8pm
NOTE : It is a tentative schedule, subjective to change. 30-Hrs of training is required to complete the workshop.
What is included in a workshop :
1) The Study Material :
• Preliminary Iyengar yoga course book
• Ashtanga Vinyasa Chart
• Pawanmuktasana Series Chart
• Mantra Chart
2) Food : You will find a best vegetarian organic food in our workshop which is worthwhile as compared to other places of Goa. Three meals will be served in a workshop i.e. breakfast, lunch and dinner. All these meals are made according to the satvic diet which suits the yogic way of living.
3) Accommodation : The accommodation is very basic which corresponds the yogic lifestyle. Rooms are specious and airy. Hot water facility, Laundry service (on your own payment), Wi-Fi access is available. The yoga shala and the accommodation is joined together at a quiet place where one can easily fulfil the real purpose of this workshop.
Who can join the workshop:
1) One who is a complete beginner
2) One who wants to understand the structure of their own practice.
3) One who wants to prepare themselves for 200-Hr Yoga Teacher Training Course.
4) One who aspires to learn the subject of yoga.
NOTE : Those who have already pursued a Yoga Teacher Training Course are not recommended to enrol for this workshop. Instead of 5 day workshop they can appear for 100 Hour Training Program which will be considered as a continuing education in their Yoga Alliance Professional Training Hours.
Enrol yourself for the workshop :
To enrol for 5 day workshop/ Retreat, Please click at the link below to fill the application form
Students Video Testimonial for 5 day Yoga Workshop retreat
April 2019, Morjim, Goa, India
Starts From Price: $300.00
|1 April – 5 April||8 April – 13 April||15 April – 20 April||22 April – 27 April|
May 2019, Morjim, Goa, India
Starts From Price: $300.00
|6 May– 10 May||13 May– 17 May||20 May– 24 May|