We are very pleased to announce that our Yoga Teacher Training Courses are now going Digital. In this Pandemic, ASAN YOGA SCHOOL has launched Online Yoga Teacher Training Courses from the comfort of your homes, across the world. We ensure our unique standardised courses have the same value, in the online training.
Asan Yoga School is the Go-to Shala (Traditional School) which will groom you over and above the conventional ‘fitness’ to finesse in each pose, eventually making you a ‘meditator in the marketplace’. Being a graduate from Asan Yoga School will make you a unique teacher in all aspects.
Why us, you ask? We will try to groom you with unique content so that you can seamlessly float between the inner and outer worlds by yourself!
- Along with expanding in the fast pace world in the form of online Yoga teacher training course, we believe in having a strong ground in our roots, and thus have the traditional gurukul style of yoga teacher training course. Daily asana practice, hands on alignment techniques, instruction training, safe and correct use of props, meditation, yoga philosophy and yoga anatomy are taught to you by our experts.
- The perfect combination of Iyengar style (Pioneered by Master BKS Iyengar) and Mysore style (established by Master Pattabhi Jois) is our methodology. Self practice under the watchful eye of the expert teacher and use of yoga props for support and injury free practice are our pillars.
- Though firmly grounded in our culture, we are no less tech savvy than the next millennial! We have a uniquely distinctive Online-YTTC as well. All you need is an internet connection and a phone/tablet/laptop. The program is designed after years of detailing and research, so we assure you the on screen gurukul experience, in each pose, every theory and each meditation. The discipline, dedication and depth are exactly like the gurukul experience.
YOGA ALLIANCE PROTOCOL
Who knows better than wellness professionals and Yogis, the importance of maintaining a healthy lifestyle, peaceful mental health and a balanced routine?
Yoga Alliance has been tracking the spread of the novel coronavirus and its related disease, COVID-19, closely. With several countries in lockdown, we understand it’s difficult to travel and carry out YTTC in person.
Yoga Alliance professionals have developed a new protocol and revised the teaching medium to continue to spread the knowledge of Yoga and Wellness education. With the guidance of Yoga alliance, YTTC are now conducted on digital platforms, from the comfort of homes, in a safe and secure environment.
Students, who participate in Online-YTTC, get an access to all digital study materials, recording and necessary evaluation from the teachers. Students who graduate under these conditions will be able to apply for accreditation and the certificate will hold the same value. This protocol holds true, until the next communication from Yoga Alliance professionals.
JOIN US ON THE ONLINE YOGA MAT –
As promised, we will stick to you through thick and pandemic! We might not be there physically, but that does not stop us from connecting with you and enriching our community. You know how sometimes, things just ‘Click’? The distance, the path and the presence doesn’t matter? Well, we want that bond with you.
That’s right, our Online YTTC is now fully out and operational!
Our extensive courses, with alignment technique, theory, assignments and meditation sessions are conducted through popular user-friendly applications like Zoom app or Google meet etc. A well designed curriculum, tests, anatomy and philosophy sessions, mantra chanting classes etc. are cohesively planned.
BE A PART OF OUR ONLINE YTTC BECAUSE -
- Learning from the comfort of your home
Your classroom can be your very own room, with your pet for an audience! As you are studying the subject from your own little home studio, you can focus more on vigorous practice and give enough time for rest and recovery, under your own comforter. You can consider this online training as a home yoga retreat and experience transformation of the yogic atmosphere at home. You can sit down in your garden and veranda and re-play the lectures or better your poses.
- Personalised connection with the teacher
At times, social interaction with the teacher, in a room full of classroom can be a little difficult or awkward or one may not be bold enough to talk in public. That’s where; our one on one private question chat window will ease the shyness. You can consider the privilege of being the only student, in front of the teacher and thus, use the focus and support for personal growth. You don’t hesitate to solve your queries and evolve in your subject. This way you also build heart to heart connection with your teacher, request personal queries and not be distracted by other students. There is just the teacher and you! You don’t have to feel complex, if the other student is doing the pose better than you are! You are your own competition in the Online-YTTC.
- Availability of Study Material
In Online-YTTC you will get an access to all online study material with the likes of -
- Live Social Meeting Sessions
- Online Manual readings
- E-Book, Video references
- Access to recorded Live videos for revision
- Power point presentations
- Assignments and guidelines for practicum
- List of extra referral study material with sources
- Voice Recordings for Meditation
- Flexible time period for the course
We’ve designed a flexible time period to pursue your training. If you are unable to complete the course in given time period, you can continue learning with available online study material, recorded sessions and practical sessions under the guidance of your lead trainer, post the date of admission. After successful completion of the training hours, submissions of assignments, practicum and given research-oriented tasks you are eligible to get the respected yoga teacher training certificate.
- No Travel Time
The key highlight of Online-YTTC is there is no travel involved, hence there is time efficiency. With access to an internet connection and a smart phone, you don’t have to travel to a different place for your course! The world is at your click and the location is your home.
With less travel time, you save ample of time for research, study and practice
- Easy on the Pocket
The cost of flight bookings, food and accommodation does not exist in this training and thus your course price becomes very pocket friendly. Asan Yoga has always been concerned about their students and thus is offering Online- YTTC courses at less than half a price with the standardised quality training
- Create a Yoga Community
Through our Asan Yoga Online-YTTC, you have an opportunity to network with likeminded Yogis and Yoginis, from around the globe! Countries may be different, but we would all speak the language of ‘Yoga’. Use our Online-YTTC to connect with, befriend and learn from people across the seven seas. Diversity is another added advantage.
Succeeding in online classes requires self-discipline. You don’t have a teacher, standing next to you, to submit your yoga assignment. You will have to take the responsibility of your own attendance in online classroom. By taking Online-YTTC, you develop stronger self-discipline, which often translates to other areas of your life.
`Be your own master! Isn’t it one of our Yamas and Niyamas?
To get more information regarding the location and prices call on +91 9967428460 or Email us at - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please listen to what our students have to say about us!!