Prana means ‘life force’ and breath is the vehicle to connect to that life force. Pranayama literally means the ‘regulation of breath’. In this online workshop, different types of breathing techniques are taught to strengthen the respiratory, nervous and circulatory systems.
Regularizing breath not only helps at a physical level, but also at a mental and spiritual level. In today’s fast paced world, it has become very important to take a pause and breathe. Having control over breathe helps to improve the Yogasana practice. The regular practice of pranayama also helps to tackle physical ailments of day to day life.
AnulomVilom, Kapalbhati, Bhastrika, Bhramari, Ujjayi, Nadi Shodhan and yogic breathing etc. are the techniques taught accurately in the Online Pranayama Workshop.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE WORKSHOP
- Some may have difficulty in breathing, due to specific health ailments. Hence, breathe correction is required. Short, shallow, fast and unconscious breath retention, are the different categories of breath. The foundation of healthy living is based on how to regulate our breath, which is corrected in our online workshop.
- Dynamic breaths like kapalbhati, bhastrika will be taught to elevate the prana and increase the energy in the body. Daily morning practice removes the toxins and keeps you charged, throughout the day.
- Calming breaths like Nadishodhan, Anulom vilom, bhramari, Ujjayi, Sitali, Seetkari are taught which is useful in calming down physical stress and it invites mental well-being and a peaceful state.
- Along with pranayama techniques, Bandhas (internal locks), Mudras (yogic gestures) and relaxing and meditative asanas are taught.
- A correct sequence of breathing techniques would be provided at the end of the workshop. A customised plan is provided according to your health condition and requirements.
- This workshop is available on the location as well as online as per the requirement.
- On successful completion, the participants would be honoured with a participation certificate.
Pranayama is conducted twice a month. For further details, contact :+91 9967428460 or Email us at- email@example.com
Please listen to what our students have to say about us!!