Mumbai is the city of dreams and the metropolis that never sleeps. The energy level of this city is always up and the human vibes are always warm! Mumbai City is the melting pot of different cultures, traditions and communities, which reflect a welcoming attitude, acceptance and warmth. Situated near the beach, this City is filled with fast passing time, sitting corporate desk jobs, hectic train travel and a constant struggle to find the right kind of diet. The infrastructure, cabs and home deliveries have made the life smoother, however, with these developments, the other side of coin is filled with the rise of physical ailments, occupational hazards and mental worries, due to high levels of stress. This has led to increase in awareness of Mumbai Citizens into fitness, yoga and meditation. In the outskirts of the city, in places like Madh Island, Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Elephanta Caves and Aarey Colony, we can enjoy the quiet in the nature’s lap, the fresh air and a chirping birds.
In this 20th century it is now high time to concentrate on your physical health and spiritual self. In the hustle and bustle of the city, it is equally important to stop for a moment. Be mindful in the present and find your calm in the chaos. Yoga emphasizes more on healing, thus it is a complementary practice for medical treatment to get rid of physical ailments. This, precisely, is the vision behind the inception of Asan Yoga School in Mumbai. It empowers you to ‘Meditate in the Marketplace’!
What makes Asan Yoga School Mumbai so unique? Asan Yoga School Mumbai incorporates the dual teaching methodology of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga and Iyengar Yoga (with props). By practicing these core yoga styles people become confident in their posture. Our yoga sessions and training courses helps them to grow personally as well as professionally. Asan yoga creates a support system to enhance their skills and knowledge of yoga. Our main objective is to help Mumbai citizens find their own tranquility and joy through various practices of yoga.
Asan Yoga School Mumbai trains you to build strength, awareness and harmony in both the mind and body.
- We excel at different styles of Yoga such as – Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, Iyengar Yoga, Yin-Yang Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Pranayama techniques and Meditation methods
- We offer daily Yoga classes, 50-HR Pre- Yoga Teacher training courses, Yoga teacher training courses – 100-Hr, 200-Hr, 300-HR and 500-Hr, Pranayama workshops, Meditation sessions, Kids Yoga sessions and special batches for ladies.
- Regular Yoga practice and alignment workshop create space for you to align with your inner self and built health, while YTTC make you a certified Yoga teacher, along with knowledge of Anatomy, Physiology and Yoga Philosophy
- In Pranayama workshop we practice different types of breathing techniques such as Anulom Vilom, Kapalbhati, Bhramari, Nadi Shodhan and yogic breathing. The calming and dynamic breathing techniques regulate the life force, activating the nervous and circulatory system.
- Different types of meditations, chanting etc are conducted in the Meditation workshop.
- Different types of trainings and regular practice, not only built strength, improve posture and energise the body but also improve your concentration power, respiratory strength and mental agility
- All types of classes and workshops are conducted, complying to social distancing and hygiene norms
- As per Yoga Alliance guidelines, post COVID Pandemic, Asan Yoga School has launched Online Yoga classes, Online-YTTC and Online yoga workshops, as well, along with offline courses, in Mumbai
- All courses and workshops, namely –Online- YTTC and Online Workshops hold the same value and a certificate is provided at the end of successful completion of courses and workshops
- Regular Online classes are conducted on social media apps and video conferences
Who can Attend online and offline Yoga Classes and Workshops?
- All yoga lovers (experienced or freshers)
- Wellness and Fitness Enthusiasts
- Yoga Teachers
- Sportsmen and Athletes
- People with specific physical and mental ailments, with the physician’s approval
Asan Yoga Mumbai organization is managed by our delightful and energetic Yogini and a Sr. Yoga Teacher, Ms. Deepika – Yog Sakshi. Having successfully completed 4000-Hr SYT, including 500-Hr RYT, Deepika has more than 10 years of experience in the Yoga fraternity. She has been trained from multiple Yoga schools and has lived in an ashram like environment at Asan Yoga – Goa branch for many years, to progress in her Yoga practice and spiritual sadhana. Her vision is to direct the human consciousness on the path of spirituality and hence established Asan Yoga branch in Mumbai. She has successfully conducted various Yoga TTCs in Mumbai, with her core team. Deepika has carefully trained several Yoginis into Trained Yoga teachers, who are passionate about spreading the values and vision of Asan Yoga School. Asan Yoga Mumbai is here to provide peace, harmony and joy in this busy city.
The monetary investment for online and the yoga sessions on the location are economical. One can subscribe for alternate days or Mon to Sat at monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly batches.
You will also find festival discount offers on quarterly, half yearly and yearly subscriptions, of regular classes. Kindly fill in the contact form to enquire about the yoga classes.
To know the fees, timings and other details, please connect with us at – +91 9967428460 or email@example.com
Upcoming Dates of 200-Hr Yoga Teachers Training in Mumbai :
21st April to 20th May 2021- Mumbai – Apply Here
21st June to 20th July 2021 – Mumbai – Apply Here
21st Aug to 20th Sept 2021- Mumbai – Apply Here
21st Oct to 20th Nov 2021- Mumbai – Apply Here
Upcoming Dates of 200-Hr ONLINE Yoga Teacher Training Course :
21st May to 20th June 2021 – Apply Here
21st July to 20th Aug 2021 – Apply Here
21st Sept to 20th Oct 2021 – Apply Here
21st Nov to 20th Dec 2021 – Apply Here
To get more information regarding the location and prices call on +91 9967428460 or
Email us at – firstname.lastname@example.org
UPCOMING YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IN INDIA
|Click here for Course Schedule and Fees|
Please listen to what our students have to say about us!!Click here to Apply